Benefits of this model
- Workstream leads can manage their calendars on Gcal and everything including links are fully synced.
- Updates in airtable sync too. Delete an event, it deletes on the other platform
- Users can filter for the event types they want, like "Show me only MMM events"
- We can customize the look on different pages.
- Users can click an entry and the gcal link is right there for them to add to their calendar
- Would require enterprise airtable package to do it by stream, getting pricing. This is because you can only sync three calendars
- Alternative, we do the calendars by User groups
- Community, Team Events, Initative & Squad Meetings
- Community, Contributor, Partner
- Could also use a code to create the color filters - When MMM makes an event they always use MMM in the Description so we can color code and filter for specific notion pages all from one calendar.
The Gitcoin Community Calendar
Filter by "Sync Source" to see only relevant calendars. These aren't "real events" I made this to dogfood the design.