Building trust, connection and easing into focus and context changing is underestimated, let’s break ice as of now - inspiration here
PROJECT UPDATES (7’)
For project updates we have four key topics on the agenda, i.e. our four essential intents, to help us with focus and practice what we preach.
Useful for the rest of the team to be aware of. Keeping a complete list of projects ensures that we have a “stake in the ground” so nothing falls through the cracks.
We use this part of the meeting for everyone who has insights into a project to give the rest of the team a quick look into what has happened in the past week.
“What has changed in the past week?
- Grants Protocol (+Growth)
- Olsen - GPC shipped passport.gitcoin.co, getting hackathon together with Ceramic, getting document site up
- Chase - Coordinating with G2.0 team to ensure we can have full solution for RPGF 2.. Ensuring technical feasibility
- Joe - Passport and G2 alignment https://forms.gle/V3ozCE3UNAku9G3S9 Not spending budget until co-created plan is set
- Sean - worked with Passport team on website copy, landed a product marketing contributor who starts next week
- Financial Sustainability Constellation
- Kyle - Process Listing on Kraken & Gemini started; Treasury Diversification update; Token reactors (to deepen liquidity); GTC Utility
- Chase - prioritized GTC Utility mechanism for SZN 14 and working to mobilize team middle - end of June
- Grants Program
- Annika - GR14 starts tomorrow! Join the DAO Vibes kickoff event. Also working on Grants Ops / Partnerships team structuring.
- Joe - CryptoSapiens asked about us doing a DeSoc based Twitter space
- Joe - Ethelo is now being used for grant reviews by FDD and by grants ops for sharing with eco and cause round owners to select tags
- Laura - GR14 Announcement Thread is in the works and will be boosted for more reach on Twitter (first experiment with this) + content machine planned and running
- Sean - Shipped announcement blog post & thread & landed on kickoff event plan
- DAO Organization
- Kris - reworking of CSDO calls, after syncs with Jodi & Sam
- Jodi - Purpose & Essential Intents community feedback synthesized here
- Would love to assemble a small working group to synthesize before upcoming cross stream strategy meeting and potential ratification
- Chase - Mobilizing team to upgrade Governor Contract.. Kicking off tomorrow
- Sean - Kicked off peer reviews in MMM (thanks Laura!), a ton of work on our workstream OS including solidifying substream structure, making peer/seed/steward roles and pathways, creating content project compensation guidelines, recruiting more contributors including in growth substream! Also formulating a tiered general compensation structure and launched a contributor wiki project.
Short summary of topic / know your desired outcome (Yes/no, ratification, input) - leads to action items, sometimes new projects