💡 We want everybody on site to be safe and stay healthy. Therefore follow our hygiene rules meticulously to reduce the risk of an infection with COVID19 for you and others. Also, please follow any guidance from 42 Wolfsburg Team Members at all times.
- Due to the current restrictions, we have to steer capacity in the FabLab. Please note the capacity restrictions on the signage in each room. Team Members will agree with Visitors on whether and when work in the FabLab is possible.
- Come to the FabLab only if you are completely healthy. If you develop any signs of illness in the days following an on-site visit, please let us know.
🧪 FabLab users will have to present staff with either:
-a negative antigen test, max 24h old at check-in. The nearest test centre.
-a proof of full vaccination with a valid digital vaccination certificate
-a proof of recovery via PCR test result: older than 28 days but not older than 6 months
- Record your attendance here with you mobile phone: meincheckin.com , Location number 9854
- If there are signs of illness in you or members of your household, stay home until clarified.
- Keep at least 1.5 m between each other at all times. Even better is 2 m or more.
- Wear medical masks in all indoor spaces. If you do not have a mask, there are some available in the FabLab.
- If you have had contact with a Covid-19 positive person in the last 14 days, please inform us. Go into quarantine if one is ordered. We will discuss with you the further procedure in all other cases as well.
- Adhere to basic hygiene rules: Hygiene Tips from the Federal Centre for Health Education