- Designed to drive MTA’s long term utility and tokenomics
- A buyback-and-make strategy driven by an MTA/ETH/mAsset liquidity pool on Balancer Finance v1
- This pool could also be used in mStable’s re-collateralisation mechanism (in the event of an asset de-pegging) or as an incentivisation tool.
MTA/ETH/mAsset Liquidity Pool
- A % of protocol fees that would normally go to savers will be diverted into this pool
- Currently set at 10%
- Private Balancer pool, with the protocol as the only valid liquidity provider
- MTA/ETH/mUSD/mBTC, initially at a 50/10/20/20 and sliding to 78/20/1/1 over time as the pool matures
- A % of revenue generated across all mAssets on the mStable protocol will be deposited directly to the pool
- Pool swap fee is initially set at 5%, sliding to 2% as the pool matures
- As mAssets build up in the pool, it will effectively buy MTA to return it back to the correct MTA/ETH composition
- This pool would be created and maintained by by the mStable protocolDAO and its signers.
Link to Balancer Pool