Drofa Comms is a PR-agency with more than 12 years of experience in maintaining brilliant communications with finance and fintech companies. We have come a long way from a local company to an international company with offices in Limassol, London and Shanghai.
Drofa Comms is committed to building an environment where all employees are set up to thrive and reach their full potential. We believe diversity, equity and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long term success with clients.
Nothing fascinates us like the world of finance and fintech. We believe that this is one of the fastest growing sectors, where every new day brings non-standard challenges and stopping means being out of the game.
💫 We’re now looking for a Business Development Manager to join our team.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Hit or exceed a monthly quota of qualified meetings with clients and revenue conversion;
- Visit field events and go on business trips during probation period. This job implies regular business trips around countries where finance and fintech field develop rapidly;
- Collect market data before and during customer outreach to understand prospective customer needs and effectively communicate those needs;
- Focus on new clients and sales. Establish cooperation with the client, prepare reports, close the deals;
- Ensure that all clients are handled to the highest standards and everything is known about their corporate PR, marketing communications and digital requirements throughout the year;
- Configure CRM system, enter and lead information about clients and sales closings;
- Provide regular (weekly, monthly and ad hoc) feedback of sales activities to the Founder.
What we’re expecting from you:
- 2+ years experience working with clients in financial and public relations sectors, advertising and/or media sales would be an advantage;
- 1+ years’ experience making outbound calls (experience in a Sales Development or Business Development role), pursuing leads and moving them through the sales cycle;
- We expect procative and independent position. We want a brave person who knows how to deal with sales and how to manage sales in the company. We expect you to hire and upbring team of sales in the future;
- We expect this person to learn fast, to have thirst for knowledge, to participate in field webinars or coach sessions together with the team;