In short: Full-time position, remote, based in the USA. Must be an expert in the creator economy. Generous stock options in the company. Salary range $85k - $120k annually.
👭 Join an amazing team
You’ll work alongside Hermann & Dennis, co-founders, as you set up this completely new focus on the creator economy within Gigs.
🔧 The position
- 🏋️♀️ Own it: You will closely work with the founders and drive your own projects from day one. We’ll challenge you to find savvy solutions and outline efficient strategies to drive progress and achieve real business impact.
- 🤓 You’ll be our resident expert on the creator economy vertical. You’ll own and drive the creator economy projects and strategies throughout their entire lifecycle.
- 🎢 Test, validate, repeat: You will outline strategies and drive operational projects. You outline, implement and refine the game plan to grow our creator economy revenue share. You will seek the highest revenue impact and brand awareness with the most efficient use of resources.
- 🚀 You’ll spearhead sales, growth, customer success, and operations and help to build a fast-scaling software company. We already have tens of thousands of US customers live and hundreds of thousands queued. You’re excited to bring happy creators on board.
- 🚦 This position requires independence and focus on quality and relationship building.
👟 About you
→ We know that perfect candidates don’t exist. Even if not all of this applies to you, we’d love to learn more about you. 🦄
- You live in the Creator Economy. You have deep knowledge and insights into running partnerships within the Creator Economy. More important than years of experience is measured impact and knowledge of the creator space. This includes expert-level knowledge on creator monetization, a large network within this sector, and knowledge of what sources to tap to get the most impact.
- You've built something before. We love builders. You understand that building a product people want involves trying things that don't scale at first. You turn them into something that does. You can make trade-offs between speed and quality.
- You like to optimize. You look at the entire operation along the B2B2C value chain. You figure out where processes can be improved and where things could break. And fix it yourself or with our engineers.
- You love learning technologies as you go. You always want to find the right tool for the job, and don't only follow what you already know.
- You care about the customer experience. Our idea of great execution is turning our customers into brand advocates.
- Ideally, you have spent 2+ years working in a high-growth environment at a technology company.