About Brain Health Bootcamp
The Brain Health Bootcamp is on a mission to fundamentally transform mental health education. We provide online education and resources to adolescents and school communities. Our comprehensive online curriculum steps students through engaging evidence-informed video content, infographics, illustrations, and helpful guides to demystify mental health: what it is, how to talk about it, and how to seek help. We’re creating game-changing mental health education by reframing mental health as brain health, and providing online education for young people across the country. Following the mass increase in depression and anxiety from the pandemic, the need for brain health education and healthy coping skills is more important than ever.
To make our vision for mental health awareness a reality, we’re building a team of entrepreneurs, researchers, content creators, and mission-driven go-getters to create massive impact and do the best work of our lives.
We're looking for a Business Development & Growth Analyst who is passionate about scaling our mission to bring brain health education to adolescents. You’ll play an essential role in improving our outreach & brand recognition by ideating, executing, and refining growth campaigns.
What You’ll Do
- Scale: Identify and research new potential partners (schools and corporate sponsors), while developing and maintaining existing partner relationships
- Strategize: Plan, develop, and implement growth campaigns for advancement + product outreach
- Coordinate: Work with Product, Administrative and Legal teams to develop proposals for customers
- Negotiate: Negotiate contract terms with partners and communicate with stakeholders
- Monitor: Communicate with project teams to ensure contracts are executed as agreed
- Research: Gather useful information from customers, competitors and stakeholders
- Present: Make and give presentations to prospective partners and internal executives
- You have impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- You can demonstrate ability in business-to-business (B2B) sales (bonus if you’ve worked with school districts in the US)
- You are familiar with fundraising and project management methodologies
- You have excellent time management, leadership, and organizational skills
- You are a team player and collaborate well with different teams and personalities
- You have a deep passion for our mission and the future of mental health
- You’ve worked in a fast paced startup or work environment (even better if it was in the healthcare sector)