Dyte aims to be a gamechanger in the space of real-time audio/video APIs. We build ready to use, high quality APIs which can be adapted in any way imaginable to suit a use-case. That means, 1-1 calls, recording, webinars, livestreams can all be personalised and delivered with a variety of options to enhance user and developer experience! The goal is to reimagine what can be achieved with these APIs and continue to push the envelope, going above and beyond. We're looking for inventive minds to join us on this journey to build the new.
Founded a little over 8 months ago, Dyte was a part of the Y Combinator Winter 2021 batch and is also funded by multiple marquee VCs.
Working at Dyte can be described as nothing short of rewarding. Our team lives by and embodies certain values that are inclusive and encompasses our approach.
Here are the essentials of our work culture, one that is for developers, by developers:
- Ownership (Build and Strengthen) → We want every single team member to have a sense of ownership of their work. This is our way of making sure that each and every person contributes to carving out their own path to success as well as shaping our collective vision for Dyte.
- Simplicity → We build complex products, which are simple to use. We love to see people build with Dyte, and what we love more is when they do it with the utmost ease.
- Obsessed with Quality → We don't do subpar. We don't even just deliver a plain "will do" solution. We strive to outperform on all fronts when it comes to quality of service. We are our biggest competitors and plan to keep it that way.
- Innovation → We're more inclined to build something crazy and unheard of rather than becoming too comfortable with what already exists. At Dyte we promote curiosity, we're here to build the future.
- Transparency → We're looking for straight shooters and open communication. Feel free to tell us how you feel about any aspect of our process. Share your concerns, we'll figure it out together.
- Strong Ethics → We build with honesty and integrity and look for those who uphold the same values.
- Be you, Be Dyte → We strongly believe that to put your best foot forward and do the same for Dyte, you must value and hold onto your individuality. We can only grow from what each individual has to offer in their own way.
What are we looking for
- Problem Solvers: Minds that are always identifying ways to improve or expand functionality. Broadening perspective and implementing with efficiency.
- Team Players: Ability and keenness to work as an active part of a team.
- Product Driven: Those in pursuit of efficient, clear vision and high performance development. Dedicated to kicking quality up a notch.
- Raise the Bar: Show us what we didn't know we were missing, show us that we've always needed someone like you.
About working at Dyte...