Identify and Break Fear
- "Worry, tension, embarrasment, panic all stem from misgmanaged, negative imagination."
- All confidence is learned; no one is gifted it from birth.
- "Action cures fear. Indecision, postponement, on the other hand, fertlize fear."
- In order to cure fear, one must take action to defeat the source of that fear. Some may hesistate, hoping that the situation will resolve itself, but to truly master one's own insecurities they must dive headfirst into which they makes them tremble.
- In a literal sense, military men who feared swimming were forced to dive into water over and over again until their fear dissolved.
- Your brain will present you with whatever you ask for; if you contemplate negative thoughts, your brain will reveal more negativity, further pushing you downwards. Conversley, if you ponder positive thoughts, your brain will obey and push you up.
- Do not attempt to store negative situations, only seek to remember the beneficial and not the distressing.
- Deposit only positive thoughts, and withdraw only positive thoughts.
🔥 Any negative thoughts when fertilized with repeated reflection can transform into a mental monster, causing only unhapiness.
- If you consistenly go over a negative situation or experience in your mind, then it will only grow exponentially until it affects every edge of your very being. Avoiding this is simple: do not ponder negativity for the sake of itself.
Conquer Your Fear of Others
- You must learn to put people in a different perspective.
- People are alike in many more ways than they are different. If you focus on this, you have no reason to fear the other, as you can look at your similarities rather than differences.
- "Get a balanced view of the other fellow."
- You must understand that every other human is imporant; their humanity dictates so.
- This also includes you; you are just as important.