Mochi v2 lives on Optimism, a friendly network that connects to Ethereum. If Ethereum is a country, Optimism is like an island city connected by bridge.
To get your ETH over to Optimism to play Mochi, you need to send it over the Optimism Bridge.
How to Bridge
- Visit the Optimism Foundation Bridge.
- Connect your wallet by using a browser wallet like Coinbase Wallet, or by scanning the QR code with your favorite mobile wallet, like Rainbow.
⚠️ Check: Did you connect with the same wallet you use to play Mochi? If not, you’ll have to send OETH to that wallet after bridging.
- Make sure From Ethereum Mainnet is selected. Enter the amount of Ethereum you want to bridge and click Review Deposit. View the minimum requirements for bonding here.
- Confirm the deposit amount and press ************Deposit. Sign using your connected Ethereum wallet. Wait for the transaction to be confirmed by the Ethereum network, which may take a few minutes.
- Once confirmed, your deposit will be credited to your Optimism balance. Continue to your Mochi profile and bond as usual.