- Chevy Bolts MY 2020+ come with the EV Mobile Command service included for 5 years with the purchase of a new vehicle. Location data is not included in the package. Bolt owners will need to also subscribe to Remote Access to be able to get access to location data.
- For all other OnStar accounts, we require the modern Remote Access plan as our base subscription. This plan comes with the Vehicle Status featureset, which is what enables our remote access to data from cars. More information can be found in this PDF.
- There are certain legacy OnStar accounts floating around with similar names. A good check on whether a customer has the correct plan or not is the ability to view vehicle information like fuel level, EV battery level, odometer, or tire pressure from within their vehicle’s mobile app.
- For all Uconnect accounts, we require the ability to interact with vehicle information through the UConnect portal
- A Uconnect account may have access to Mopar, but not all Mopar accounts have access to UConnect. If a user can see information in Mopar but not UConnect, they’ll need to reach out to UConnect support to set up the right UConnect plan for their vehicle.
- Canada has limited support: https://www.driveuconnect.ca/en/sirius-xm-guardian-vehicles
Despite having a Volvo Cars subscription, some models are not currently compatible with Smartcar:
- 2021+ : XC40 Recharge
- 2022+ : S90, S90 Recharge, V90, V90 Recharge, V90 Cross Country, XC60, XC60 Recharge