Welcome to the Bounty Board! The intent of this page is to get you creating and claiming bounties as quickly as possible.
Table of Contents
Bounty Board Concepts
- Bounties are units of work that have some reward attached to them - do the work and you get the reward!
- Bounties have two types of users:
- Bounties have the following states:
- Bounties are paid by creators outside of the bounty board. There is currently no facility in the bounty board to accept or disburse tokens. This will be added in the future, but for now most bounty creators pay via Discord tipping or direct-to-wallet.
Discord Quick Start Guide
You can use the bounty board on Discord via Bountybot, our lovable Discord helper!
Follow the steps below to make a new piece of work for contributors to claim. More of a visual learner? Check out
- Go to the Discord channel in which Bountybot is active (usually something like #🧀bounty-board)
- Type in
/bounty create This will open up and auto-complete form.
- Enter the
reward, pressing TAB after each
- (optional, but recommended) Add a gate, which will allow you to limit who can claim the bounty, by selecting the
gate optional param and typing in the role (or user)