Home • About Us • Coaches • Training • Locations • Book a Court • Book a Lesson • Proshop • Contact Us
Learn more about our two locations here:Locations
⏰ Hours of Operation:
- Weekday court reservation operates in discrete time slots. Please include the corresponding timeslot in your reservation email.
- Monday - Friday:
- 4:00 - 6:00 pm FLAT RATE $55 maximum 6 players/court effective 9/4/2023 except holidays, no cancelations.
- 6:00 - 8:30 pm
- 8:30 - 11:00 pm
- Saturday and Sunday:
- 6:00 - 8:00 am
- 8:00 - 10:30 am
- 10:30 am - 1:00 pm
- 1:00 - 3:30 pm
- 3:30 - 6:00pm
- 6:00 - 8:30 pm
- 8:30 - 11:00 pm
📅 Court booking directions:
- Sign the Covid Waiver Form (first time users only)
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include the following information in the email:
- Desired Location (Pine Brook/Edison)
- Learn more about our two locations here
- Number of Players
- Desired Number of Courts
- Desired Date/Time of the Reservation (refer to the hours of operations above)
- Number of rental rackets and/or shoes required
- Only non-marking shoes without dark soles will be allowed in the facility to prevent damage to courts. Players without proper footwear are required to rent shoes or buy at our proshop.
- If you desire to access the proshop during your time, please include that in the email and what product you wish to buy. Failure to do so will not guarantee proshop access or the availability of the product of interest.
- Include the Location and Date/Time in the SUBJECT of the email
An IBC representative will respond within 24 hours to your email with additional information, rate, and the online payment instructions. The court will be booked and guaranteed only after the payment is received.
🚨 Important Rules:
- To request court availability, all reservations must be made a minimum of 48 hours in advance to the desired start time. Failure to do so may result in a rejection of the reservation request and/or not be ensured court availability.
- Once a court is reserved, please arrive in a timely fashion. when the allotted time period has ended, we ask all members to leave promptly and to clean up any garbage and used shuttles within their area to prepare the courts for the next players.
- WALK-IN IS NOT ALLOWED. Players who arrive without reserving a court will not be ensured court availability and an additional walk-in fee will be charged. Please ensure that the number of players who arrive at the facility is equal to the number of players mentioned in the email. All additional players will be charged a walk-in fee of $25 per player.
- IBC must be notified via email at least 48 hours prior for reservation booked within a week or 72 hours prior for reservations booked a week or more in advance if there are any alterations or cancellations. This includes changes in the number of players or date/time. All cancellations made in a timely manner will be credited for future reservations, no refunds. Failure to notify IBC in writing in advanced will result in no refund, credit or changes allowed. Failure to show up to a reservation will result in lost of payment for non members and member(s) will incur a minimum $15/player no show fine.
- Failure to follow above mentioned instruction will lead to delays in processing your request. All attempts to book over phone will be redirected to this page.
- No spectators, guests or children are allowed. All non-registered spectators will be asked to leave. All people inside the court must either be paid or have been confirmed entry by a member of IBC staff prior to arriving at the facility