22 September 2021 / 5:00 PM GMT / Conference Call
Gareth Yorke (GY), Steven Yorke (SY), Michael Martin (MM), Chirag Patil (CP)
- New board member role
- Marketing / ads
- PhD placement
- General updates
- New Board Member Role
- SY has created the job advert for the volunteer strategy board member role.
- LinkedIn ads must be location-specific, so created for multiple locations - there have been 22 applications from the US and 32 from the UK so far.
- Marketing / Ads
- Agreed to re-set up the Facebook and Google ads (not Twitter as the tests were ineffective).
- Agreed £1000 for Facebook and £1000 for Google.
- For Google Ads, agreed to use the same two adverts as before, as they performed as well as each other. If one begins to perform better, switch to just using that one.
- For Facebook, agreed to start with a £200 ad for next week, and then change it to a different ad the following week. Test different types of ads over 5 weeks. The first week will use an ad based on previous posts that say “Should meditation be co-opted and sold for profit? Should mental wellbeing resources be restricted to those who can afford them? NO.” - this has performed well on social media in the past.