What we're looking for
Razor Network is seeking a talented individual who possesses infinite curiosity. We’re looking for an experienced Blockchain(Smart Contract) Engineer to join our product team. You are results oriented and milestones driven with a good eye for design and the finer details to deliver well-documented technical solutions that are effective, clean and well-tested. We are a lean startup and expect you to wear many hats when needed and you are not afraid of getting your hands dirty.
- 2+ years of experience in working with Solidity and ****Nodejs/any JS famework.
- 1+ year experience with truffle, ganache CLI, geth, and remix.
- Experience operating blockchain nodes especially in Ethereum.
- Deep knowledge of UNIX/Linux system internals such as system calls, TCP/IP, and debugging tools.
- Familiarity with Git and Version Control
- We love TDD practice in the development process. Has experience in writing test cases.
- It would be nice to have experience working with containers and container orchestration systems (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.).
- If you are a curious learner and keep on iterating with new development on new tech development happening across the blockchain ecosystem then it would be a bonus.
Our engineers are also inventors of the company and responsible for leading multiple initiatives for building and testing complex applications. You will work as part of the product team in a fast paced environment with changing needs and requirements to develop solutions, communicate progress, technical issues and their resolutions.
- Develop new products and iterate on features.
- Support existing projects/applications.
- Create modular code and libraries for future usage.
- Lead product ideation, product testing, launch, end-user training, and rollout
- Audit and optimize code for performance issues, stability, speed and scalability.