System Engineer & Administrator with Development and Training Background
- Performance-driven analytical senior software engineering leader with a wealth of experience in system engineering, system administration, configuration analysis, database administration, and software development, with an instructional training background.
- Demonstrates an empowerment leadership approach based on teamwork and positive culture. Proven ability to manage cross-functional teams on multiple projects with varying complexity. Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills displayed to communicate at various technical and non-technical skill levels.
- Continuous learner known to leverage innovative technologies while being adaptable and versatile. Demonstrates can-do behavior incorporating innovative methods to achieve the expected results and performance metrics.
At A Glance
Interim TS Clearance as of July 13
Skilled Trainer - Presentation & Facilitation, Documentation Expert, Technical Trainer, Help Desk Support
Software Developer - Full-Stack, Functional Programmer, Script Automation, Source Code Control, Tester
Software Engineer – Software, System, Network, Virtualization
System Administrator – System, Deployment, Database, Business Continuity
Hardware Administrator - OS Installation & Configuration, Assembly & Network, Workstation Analyst
Blair Armeau - Resume
Blair Armeau Resume 7-2023 Chronological.docx
Naval Air Systems Command**
IT Modernization and Professional Services
Software Training and Development Specialist
August 2023 - Present
- Developed and executed training plans, classes, and provided software instruction to employees.
- Checked and assessed users’ work
- Proctored teaching and course materials
- Applied new technologies to deliver courses and improve the learning experience