Epistemic status: Speculative. The author lives in an urban area where livestock are forbidden.
And/or goat farm. A bison farm has benefits in that bison can survive the winter without built-up shelters.
- The farm is run primarily for the benefit of the animals, not for the benefit of the farmer.
- We possess 40 acres of grazing land, and a few built-up structures.
- There are no greenhouses on the property.
- Goats can be lent to a livestock-based mowing service. Great for kids. $30 for 1 hour.
- Goat meat is not commonly eaten in the US.
- Animals are fed grain (Maize) and Hay during the harsh winter months, and graze during the rest of the year.
- Water is available at all times.
- What is the structure of a society of domesticated animals?