💡 If you feel like you don’t match these criteria exactly, please reach out to us anyways. We believe that character is just as important as your skills.
🔍 Who Are We Looking For
We are seeking a Bioinformatics Scientist to be a part of our Computational team. This role entails playing a leading tole in the development of our proprietary screening platform, working alongside and reporting to Head of Computational Chemistry. We're looking for someone with demonstrated experience in DNA sequencing data analysis, passion for improving drug discovery and curiosity about cutting-edge computational chemistry methods.
- Supporting development of data analysis platform.
- Building computational pipeline to systematically encode and decode DNA-encoded libraries.
- Reviewing and maintaining NGS data processing protocols.
- Support library design with computational tools including library enumeration and property prediction.
- Work with the Chemistry team on identifying and coordinating optimal building blocks and DNA library designs.
- Perform journal search, engage vendors and attend conferences to inform new computational tools and strategies.
- Masters degree in bioinformatics, data science or 2+ years experience working in similar fields. Industry experience in data science roles is a plus.
- Fluency in Python, R or similar programming languages including data visualization.
- Experience in cheimformatics, bioinformatics and/or genomic data (DNA/RNA) analysis is a strong plus.