🙏 We're working hard to build Beeper, and need more help!
If you or someone you know is a frontend developer, k8s devops expert, Android, or iOS engineer, please check out our jobs page.
Jan 27, 2023 — Beeper 💻 Desktop v3.41.65
When you update to this version, you will see a longer than normal loading screen. It may take several minutes to load the first time. Please leave it to do it’s thing! It will only happen once.
Features and Fixes
- Inbox should load faster
- Lots of inbox fixes for archiving/auto-archiving chats
- Revamped all logic around archiving and auto-archiving chats to be more consistent with mobile clients
- Fix case of archived chats coming back into inbox after being read on mobile clients
- Auto heal invalid auto archive values
- Improve reliability of auto archiving in X minutes after reading mode
- Fixed several bugs affecting bridge disconnection status alerts
- Improved error handling on connecting Google Contacts if the necessary permissions were not granted
- Auto copy more 2FA and OTP codes to clipboard
- Update styles for code blocks to ensure monospaced font is always used
- Fixed case of chat tooltips not disappearing
- Fixed case of message send failures not being shown
- Fixed chat invites in inbox not having an accept/reject button
- Fixed performance issue when deleting bridges with lots of chats
- Fixed message timestamp sometimes being copied to clipboard when copying a message
- Fixed “send voice message” button not being shown in narrow windows
- Fixed “Show all in Inbox/Do not show in Inbox” option for iMessage not being respected
Jan 23 2023 - Beeper 🤖 Android 2.10.18