Beepboop Drill is a speaking-focused, 25-minute long, online, group Spanish language lesson. Each Drill is taught by a live Drill Instructor in a round-robin style where students are guided through fun speaking exercises. The goal of Drill is to get you comfortable speaking and prevent you from forming bad habits when it comes to pronunciation. From absolute beginner to advanced, there is a Drill for every proficiency level.
👉🏽 Spanish Drills run 17+ hours a day and are 100% free to join. Start speaking! Click here!
Getting started with Beepboop
Step 1: Create a free account
Step 2: Observe your first Drill
- Practice Spanish out loud while learning how Beepboop Drill works
- Unlock the ability to be upgraded to Speaker in future Drills
- You can Observe as many Drills as you want!
Step 3: Get upgraded to Speaker
- At the beginning of each Drill, Observers with the most Drills Observed get first priority for upgrades to available Speaker slots
Common Questions 💡
- What is an Observer?
- What is a Speaker?
- How do I prepare for my first Drill as a Speaker?
- What are the benefits of becoming a VIP?
- What are Beepboop's hours?
- How do I cancel my Drill?
- What accent or "type" of Spanish is taught?
- How does Smart Microphone work?
- Is there a way to not type in my login info each time?