HemisphereSky actor is where you can control the appearance of the sky.
In the detail panel you will find all properties listed below. These will allow you to control the look and feel of the selected Timelapse. Hover over each property to learn more about them in-engine.
- The Timelapse property allows you to select a
- The other ****properties allow you to play back the Timelapse at the selected speed in-game and in-editor.
- The Time variable is fully controllable through the sequencer. Be sure to turn off AutoPlay first.
The Info properties are read-only informational values such as current Luminance and Illuminance values.
The Sun properties allow you to change:
- The Sun Light Intensity
- Advanced properties to fine-tune Maximum Sun Light Intensity
- Sun Illuminance Subtraction
Sun Illuminance Subtraction
This property can be set to 0.0 to maintain consistent sharp shadows even when cloudy:
- At 0.0 the sun shines at the recorded sun intensity. This means the Skylight + Sunlight will be outputting more light than was actually present in real life.
- At 1.0 the sun shines at the recorded sun intensity MINUS the recorded sky intensity. This is most the accurate but when it is cloudy, the directional light will not shine at all.