The 1inch Labs is a decentralised group of software builders and a key contributor to the 1inch Network (https://1inch.io/). The 1inch Labs operates in the decentralised finance (DeFi) segment, which offers alternatives to traditional financial products, based on digital assets.
Among the 1inch Labs' products are the 1inch Aggregation Protocol, the 1inch Liquidity Protocol and the 1inch Limit Order Protocol, which enable users to swap crypto at the best rates, securely and fast.
The 1inch Labs' mission is to make DeFi services available to the highest possible number of users, offering them access to financial products built with cutting-edge tech.
Required work experience: 2+ years at blockchain and 5+ years overall
- development of backend APIs and libraries using Node JS (TypeScript) + NestJS framework;
- weekly participation in the design of architecture and review;
- working with Ethereum-like blockchains on RPC API and low level;
- code refactoring and metrics monitoring setup (Grafana, Kibana);
- backend development experience on NodeJS at production;
- advanced understanding of Ethereum like blockchains (EVM, Node RPC API, state-machine, ABI encoding, callstack traces reading);
- deep knowledge of how DeFi protocols work at the smart contract level
- having experience with Kubernetes and Docker;
- Must have: NestJS (NodeJS + TypeScript), Solidity, Hardhat (or Truffle), microservices pattern, SQL (Postgres), Ethereum-like blockchains experience
- Good to have: Golang, Vyper, Flashbots, TheGraph, DuneAnalytics, Tenderly;