🤗 About Us
At Pipe, we’re building the infrastructure to make recurring revenue streams tradeable like an asset, unlocking non-dilutive capital for businesses on our platform. Our goal is to help business grow on their terms.
We are a small distributed engineering team (LA, Portland, NYC, Philadelphia, Helsinki, Amsterdam, Kyrgyzstan; 16 engineers currently). Our engineers hail from companies like Plaid and Stripe; or have previously founded their own companies. We value autonomy, inclusivity, eagerness to learn, and a desire to improve the status quo.
🌈 What We're Looking For
- You have a good sense of engineering fundamentals, and are passionate about building high quality software. We believe people should love doing the work they do.
- You are experienced with web backends, databases, ETL pipelines and/or developer tools. We want you to uphold our high engineering standards and improve code quality, infrastructure stability, and streamline processes.
- You take end-to-end ownership of your work and are comfortable making code changes across the stack when needed.
- You can collaborate with non-engineering stakeholders to unblock yourself and make sure you're building the right thing.
- You put users first and empathize with how they'll use Pipe. Your work reflects this.
- You're interested in finance and helping companies unlock new, more sustainable sources of capital.
- You'll work closely with the Product & Finance teams to understand what platform services and libraries they need to build amazing products.
- We need to build a lot of our core long term systems, so you'll get to help design and build them.
- Revenue as a tradable asset is fundamentally a new problem. You'll help us explore the solution space.
- As an early team member, you'll get a chance to build our engineering culture and design the architecture for our backend machinery.
🛠️ Tech Stack
- Frontend: Typescript, React, Next.js, GraphQL.
- Backend: Go, PostgreSQL, Hasura, GCP.