💕 We want to see you shine during your Fellowship application! Here's some more information about the key stages of the process, and some tips to help you along the way.
✅ Remember to check out our key selection criteria here. These are the key qualities we look for across all stages of the application process.
1. Typeform applications
- Type form applications are open from 15th Feb to 13th March.
- We will ask some basic information about yourself to make sure you meet the basic criteria of the program.
2. Applied application [if successful on stage 1]
- We use a blind application process through Applied. Due 20th March.
- Candidates will answer 3 questions based on the core attributes we’re looking for in Fellows @ 250 words each.
- Your answers are marked anonymously - we don't know your identity when we review your answers.
- Each answer is marked by 3 people who are all from the startup community and want to support your journey.
- Each answer is marked on a scale from 1-5 via a platform called Applied.
- The top candidates proceed to Interview Day.
- We will give you more information nearer the date on what we are going to be asking you and what we are looking for in your answers.
- Read more on what we are looking for you in your answers here.
3. Interview day [if successful on stage 2]
- Interviews will be held on 28, 29 and 30 March from 5-7 pm.
- 150 of you will make it to this stage 💯
- Interview night is run as a 5 x 10 min roulette - You will be interviewed by 5 different startup operators in quick fire 10 minute rounds.
- We will do our best to accommodate your date preference 🙂