Link to the configuration
Configure settings that will automate aspects of processing flow so that you can offer your shoppers a fast turnaround with minimal work from your side.
EXPLAINING AUTOMATION RULES
Automation rules can be applied in two stages of the process:
- Admin Side
- Warehouse Side
The rules can be used to skip automation or automate based on some event for a different set of configurations. You can set rules to act based on:
- Whether the request type is return or exchange?
- Apply to All Products or Products in a specific price range
EXPLANATION OF THE ACTIONS:
- Skip Admin Approval: Using this rule would skip the admin approval altogether. As soon as the request is clear from the warehouse side, it will be auto-approved and the refund or exchange order will be created.
- Request Qualification: Using this rule, you can approve or deny the creation of the service request in the first place. The request will only be created if it qualifies as per your standards.
- Approve at Admin On Delivered Event: Using this rule, you can set the system such that as soon as the products have been delivered to the warehouse (as soon as we get the delivered event from the carrier), the refund or exchange requests will be auto-approved.
- Approve at Admin On First Scan Event: Using this rule, you can set the system such that as soon as the products have been scanned at the carrier’s pick-up point, the refund or exchange requests will be auto-approved.