Careers @ Cecil. Open Roles . Core Values . Benefits. Life at Cecil . Cecil Stories. FAQs.
🔎 We are actively seeking a detail-oriented and highly driven Engineer to join us in our mission to build best-in-class experiences for our users. The ideal individual for this position is someone who knows how to push product from the ground up.
🚀 What will you be doing?
Engineers play a key role in the development of Cecil. You will be involved in the co-creation process of the product, together with our designers addressing real customer needs.
- Develop different aspects of our user-facing products and websites across the FE and BE stack
- Ensure our code is always up to date using the latest best practices and tools
- You will be co-responsible for setting the technical direction for the team and technical knowledge sharing
- Become a natural capital expert and shape the growing climate tech ecosystem
🏔 What you'll bring to Cecil
- 2+ years of engineering experience
- You are comfortable working with modern API's within web applications - most of our APIs are built with Go exposing REST interfaces
- You are familiar with modern front end frameworks - ReactJS
- Experience and understanding of CI/CD tools
- Experience with both automation and package management tools like npm, Webpack, Jest
- Excellent debugging and investigating skills: you're capable of finding the cause of an issue quickly
- You enjoy hacking things together to create a proof of concept, but you're very critical of the code you push to production
🌈 Bonus skills