In this article we explain how to assign crews (groups of employees) to projects in Molteo.
👷 Written by @Fie Hancke
- Log-in to your account on app.molteo.com with your username and password. Locate the menu on the left side of the application. Click on scheduling.
- Below the calendar is an overview of projects and employees. Crews are located in the employee section.
- In order to add a crew or a project to a specific day, you have two options:
- Click on a crew or a project and drag it to the day. Simple and fast.
- Click on a day and mark the employees or the project. Slower but more details are possible.
In order to add a crew or a project to multiple days at once, you have to click on the specific day and mark the crew or the project.
Then you click on availability mode and choose the dates.
Notice that a crew or a project cannot be added to day where work is already scheduled.
- If a project, an employee or a crew is not marked on the overview list, this will not be shown when clicking on a specific day. Make sure, that the project, employee or crew is ticked off before you choose the day.
- Click import assignments from last week if you wish to add the same working hours and employees from the week before.