💡 Last updated: 2/7/22
WithOthers www.withothers.io (the “Website”) is an events management and ticketing company.
The WithOthers Website offers an online destination that enables users to publish, offer services, search for events, book services, pay for services, and buy tickets to events (collectively known as "Services"). The Website and the Services together are known as the “Platform.”
Users who publish and offer their own services on the Platform are “Hosts”, “Nonprofits” “Artists,” or “Crew Member(s)” (collectively known as "Partners"), and users who search for and buy tickets are “Fans”.
Users who request the use of Partners' services to create events (“Events”) on the Platform are "Event Creators".
Event Creators create Events ("Event Requests") on the Platform in support of certain causes ("Cause Categories"). These events generate opportunities ("Offers") for Partners to provide their services to the Platform in service of the Event (“Bookings”).
Artists perform at Events at Events and receive opportunities (“Offers”) to do these performances (“Bookings”) (collectively, these are your “Artist Services”)
You must register an account to access and use many features of the WithOthers Platform and keep your account information accurate. As the provider of the WithOthers Platform, WithOthers does not own, control, offer or manage any Nonprofits.
WithOthers acknowledges that:
- You, as an Artist, retain full control of the creative detail and manner of your Performance at all times. Notwithstanding the preceding sentence, WithOthers may specify or direct: (i) where the Performance will occur; (ii) when and how long the Performance will occur; (iii) other general directions; and (iv) Artist to discontinue any activity constituting a violation of any applicable statute, ordinance, regulation, or that otherwise might bring WithOthers into public disrepute, offend public morals, or prejudice WithOthers.
- WithOthers will make their best endeavors to report the details of your performance to the relevant PROs.
- Your WithOthers Event Crew Members will clearly introduce themselves to you, be available to you, and run the event with the highest level of respect for you and all involved, working within any pre-arranged parameters.
- Your WithOthers Audio Engineer Event Lead will arrange the setup of your equipment for your performance professionally and effectively.
- In the highly unlikely event of any damage to your equipment, WithOthers shall have no liability to you for any loss, costs, damages or claims of any nature arising from or concerning the use of the above-described equipment.
If you perform, you are responsible for understanding and complying with all laws, rules, regulations, and contracts with third parties that apply to your Artist Services.
By applying to be an Artist, you agree to the following terms ("Artist Terms"):
- Bookings. You may receive offers to perform at events. When you accept a booking offer or receive a booking confirmation through the WithOthers Platform, you enter into a contract directly with WithOthers. You are responsible for delivering your Artists Services under the terms and at a price specified in your offer.
- Event Requests. You may requests events through the WithOthers Platform. When doing so, you are entering into a contract directly with WithOthers, and are responsible for delivering your Artists Services under the terms laid out in this agreement. Event Requests are subject to approval by WithOthers, and approval is at our sole discretion.
- Offers. Offers are submitted on a first to accept basis to multiple Artists. An offer is not a guarantee of a booking until the offer has been accepted on the WithOthers Platform. Artists are serviced with Offers based in part on their calendar availability and the location.