🎒 Who can apply to be a camper?
- be in grades 9-12 as of Spring 2020
- have a laptop with a functioning webcam
🌟 How do we select campers?
We are looking for applicants who:
- are deeply committed to their personal growth
- have a deep sense of community spirit
- love learning from others and helping others learn
- are willing to create and embark on a "Growth Journey" over the course of Camp
- can spend most of their time between June and August on personal development and camp-related activities.
- Campers should expect to spend about three hours a day from Monday through Friday on assignments and self-directed learning, with some optional fun activities on the weekends
📮 How do you apply to be a camper?
Applications closed on May 17th!