By accessing our apps (Anima, iGirl and iBoy; below referred to as "Anima"), you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing Anima. The materials contained in Anima are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of Anima per device for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained in Anima;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Apperry Ltd. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials within Anima are provided on an 'as is' basis. Apperry Ltd. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Apperry Ltd. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to Anima.
- The conversational content within the app is generated by machine learning on the fly depending but not limited to the context (i.e. messages from the user). Apperry Ltd. team is doing their best to provide a safe environment for everyone by continuously improving the conversation engine and reviewing reports from the users. Unfortunately, given the complexity of the task and nature of machine learning models, there is still a possibility for the AI to generate a misleading, offensive or even damaging content. Please use it on your own risk. Shall you notice something unusual, please report everything to the team via firstname.lastname@example.org. Apperry Ltd. is not liable for any content generated via machine learning models, unless it was explicitly manually generated by Apperry Ltd. employees.
In no event shall Apperry Ltd. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use Anima, even if Apperry Ltd. or a Anima Inc. authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing in Anima could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Apperry Ltd. does not warrant that any of the materials on Anima are accurate, complete or current. Apperry Ltd. may make changes to the materials contained in Anima at any time without notice. However Apperry Ltd. does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Apperry Ltd. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its app and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Apperry Ltd. of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Apperry Ltd. may revise these terms of service for its app at any time without notice. By using Anima you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of London and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.