Talent Protocol Ambassador program allows you to represent Talent Protocol in your local community, contributing to the broader Talent Protocol vision and be rewarded.
Talent Protocol Ambassadors are individuals–content creators, builders, event organizers, moderators, thought leaders, and evangelists–that are passionate about contributing to the advancement of Talent Protocol and Web3 as a whole.
🤸♂️ Who You Are
- Passionate about Talent Protocol and its mission.
- Eager to build local communities around Talent Protocol.
- Excited to impact the growth of Talent Protocol.
- Demonstrated contributions to Talent Protocol via your unique skill set.
🎯 What You’ll Do
- Host virtual events and/or physical meetups on Talent Protocol-related topics.
- Represent your specific region in the community.
- Create content by writing blogs, guides, videos and contributing on Bounties [Archived].
- Actively participate in Talent Protocol community channels (Twitter, Discord).
- Be supported for initiatives that enable Talent Protocol’s vision.
Possibilities are endless, depending on your background and skills. We’ll also listen & support initiatives that you think can benefit the community.
🏆 Ambassador Benefits
- Monthly compensation in USDT and $TAL based on your contributions.
- Priority access to Take Off in 2023 (free flights and accommodation).
- Exclusive swag for yourself and for events that you host.
- Exclusive access to career mentorship and other growth opportunities.
- Possibility to be hired as a part-time contractor in the future.
Completing 3**/5** KPIs in certain tier allows you to get monthly rewards ⤵️
🧑💻 Talent → 1500 $TAL