At Altara, our mission is simple: to improve the lives of Nigerians. To do this, Altara and its dedicated team seek to tackle a critical challenge in Africa – access to payment solutions to drive financial inclusion.
Our debut service is “buy now, pay later”, where we allow formal & informal sector workers, and SME owners to purchase a variety of products and equipment for their homes and businesses – instead of paying for the products in full upfront, they pay small amounts over time.
We are looking to hire a “Junior Business Analyst”. This is a role where you will report directly to the Operations Associate Manager and senior management. In this capacity, you will align with all organizational groups, such as internal operations, performance excellence, finance, people operations, and customer service, and you will partner with these teams to help them achieve their goals
- Developing strategic partnerships with organizational groups within the company to ensure an effective and efficient business environment.
- Working with all organizational groups to fully understand the day-to-day operations of each, and help flag operational challenges and propose to find solutions.
- Developing and implementing strategies to achieve set company sales targets.
- Connecting with diverse business units to outline solutions to business needs and document business details.
- Collaborate and work closely with cross-functional business partners to identify gaps and structure problems.
- Designing and building reports and analyses in Excel.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc.) with a minimum of second-class upper (2.1) in accounting, economics, business administration, or management information system.
- Preferable for individuals currently doing their NYSC or just about to start