What are some honest, unfiltered things about you?
- My writings are always serious.
- I am a global citizen of Ibadan origin.
- I am devoted and faithful to worthy causes.
- I take 30minutes everyday to laugh and rejoice.
- I don’t have a reason to believe that people are bad.
- If it is not right, I won’t do it. If it is not true, I won’t say it.
- I believe in God our Father. I believe in the name of Jesus.
- I am learning to smile a lot since friends said I look cute with my smiling face.
- I am a catalyst of good thinking, passion, due diligence, love, discipline, innovation and grits.
- Everyone tells me I am too mature for my age, but I do not view that as a bad thing. ~65% of my friends are older than I am.
- People think I am reserved a better now and can open up more. I know people still think I’m very reserved and it bothers me.
- One of the greatest regrets in life is being what others would want you to be, rather than being yourself. In other words, I don’t like eye – service.
What drives you nuts
- Telling me to calm down.
- People who treat me with disrespect, or who believe they are more important or more valuable than me.
- People who abbreviate words and write you as u. I am on a quest to identify the colour of their problem.
- Why would someone derive joy in taking advantage of another? I know I'm not a human rights activist but it's sickening.