Find out here how you can adjust the planned working time for either a crew or an individual employee.
👷 Written by @Jonas Stamm
It often happens that an employee leaves the construction project before the scheduled time or arrives later. This means that the working time of an individual employee has to be adjusted.
- After logging into your app, select the project on which the relevant employee is assigned.
- In the weekly overview that is now open, look in the correct row with the desired date and press on the employee.
- In the new window, you can see the employee's settings. In our example, we would like to adjust the employee's end time. Just tap on the number (in this example 18:00).
- Now use the time wheel to set the desired time and click on select.
- Click on Save, the changes are applied and you return to the previous screen.
- Your changes are now visible in the overview.