Once logged in, click on Sponsors in the left hand menu (at the Global Level, so once added you can then allocate to multiple events), and then Add.
Add the Sponsor/Exhibitor information:
- Name – The name of the Sponsor as you want it to appear
- Type – this is for internal viewing only - If you have Bronze/Silver/Gold Partners for example
- Logo – upload an image (this needs to be on a square canvas – i.e. 600x600 pixels)
- Website (with the full http part of the URL included)
- Description – enter information here for viewing by delegates/attendees.
You can use the tool bar options to edit (font/colour/size etc) – or you can click on the </> button at the end to enter HTML coding. You can embed images/videos here. Once you have edited the HTML code please click on
the </> button again.
Click Submit at the bottom of the page to save the information entered.
To Allocate the Sponsor/Exhibitor to your app/web portal go to your conference in the left hand menu, then click on Allocate and Sponsor
Enter the name of the Sponsor in the white box and it will appear for you to click
Click Submit to save