📌 Berlin, Germany
If you are interested in this role, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are a thesis-driven growth equity firm, based in Greenwich, Connecticut (USA) and Berlin, Germany. We invest with a holistic and long-term partnership model into companies that will meaningfully shape the future of the market segments they play in, including commerce infrastructure, supply chain, fintech and healthcare.
- With success across our funds to date ($1.5B in total AUM), our firm continues to expand in size and geographic reach, with an eye towards the next global entrepreneurial hubs around the world. To that end, we are seeking an experienced investment professional to join our new Berlin office as part of the Investment Team.
- Our team is comprised of people-centric individuals from diverse backgrounds (professionally, personally, and by education) who are passionate about discovering and working with disruptive growth-stage businesses. We also value people who will shape the future of Activant Capital with an entrepreneurial mindset along the way.
- To learn more about Activant Capital, please visit www.activantcapital.com.
About the Role
You will be an integral part of the investment team, collaborating closely with our colleagues internally while also fostering meaningful relationships with external stakeholders as an ambassador of the firm:
- Develop a point of view on emerging trends, market developments, and investment opportunities based on primary and secondary research in Activant’s thesis areas
- Identify and evaluate investment opportunities in relevant, strategic and ground-breaking companies that are aligned to Activant’s thesis areas and investment criteria
- Both lead and support the due diligence process, by developing financials models, writing investment memos and presentations; guide opportunities through the investment process
- Support the execution of investment transactions across all parties involved (investment team, ops team, management team, legal counsel, etc.)
- Actively collaborate with portfolio companies through ongoing communication, thought partnership, impactful introductions, hands-on problem solving, review of operating results, and development of relevant board materials
- Actively represent Activant Capital at external events, conferences, meetups, forums, etc.; foster authentic relationships to grow Activant’s ecosystem of experts, executives, industry influencers, and portfolio companies – both existing and prospective