Interested? Reach out directly at email@example.com and lets chat!
Admiral is looking for an energetic problem solver to join our Customer Love Account Management team. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years experience in a SaaS support, or account management role and should be equally comfortable interacting with customers on a daily basis, configuring customer accounts and preparing performance metrics for customer quarterly business reviews.
What you'll do
- Serve as the primary point of contact for customer accounts
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders for customer accounts
- Educate customers on the benefits of Admiral, and how to achieve those benefits
- Answer incoming support requests in a prompt and professional manner
- Present the value (virtually, in-person) of Admiral to customer accounts
- Monitor and promote the utilization of Admiral for customer accounts
- Organize customer feedback on feature requests, bugs, etc.
- Demonstrate Admiral to customers through remote web presentations
- Recommend complementary products or services based on the customer’s needs
- Represent the voice of the customer during internal team meetings
We are looking for a candidate with the following skills:
- Proficiency in spreadsheet software (Google Sheets, Microsoft Excel, etc.)
- Ability to build rapport and communicate effectively (both written and verbal)
- Deep commitment to customer satisfaction and success
- Go-getter, team player, problem solver
We prefer candidates with the following skills: