💡 Not accepting any new designers at the moment until Adventure documentation is more publicly available.
Purpose of the Design Team
- The design team was created to help build a roadmap and work on the ideas and concepts for the upcoming adventure server whilst also implementing some of these features into survival such as new mobs.
- They work together to discuss ideas and build the core systems and mechanics that can then be produced to create a unique playable server.
- Able to contribute thoughts and opinions in
#design-public so that the design team can think about and potentially look into. This is a good place for the player-base to share features they think would be useful or things that may present themselves as issues.
- The public will also have access to the
#polls channel where they can respond to design surveys given out by the Senior Designer to get a better understanding of what the player-base would appreciate, you can get the role to be pinged by these in the
- Access to all the Design channels to be able to contribute to more official ideas and have more say in what will go into the official gameplay.
- Attend weekly meetings
- Will create smaller ideas in the Notion and attend meetings to actively contribute.
- Key members of the design team who will always be actively planning out larger gameplay concepts instead of giving small contributions to ideas at the meetings.
- Have more control over the Notion and can add ideas to more official places in the Notion area.
- In charge of the overall project vision and development of survival and adventure server.
- They work closely with the entire team and are in charge of leading all members of team making sure they are keeping up and following goals.
- Should ensure the flow of the project and build a roadmap for the project and this means having a lot of control over the structure of the Notion area.
- Works with other teams too such as coding and building to tie all pieces of development together.