Version 2.1 - deployed on 22/02/2023
Warning: breaking changes! Please check the updated documentation and adapt your code.
New market health check:
- New programmatic blacklist of “shitpools”. Check a market contract to determine if it’s healthy or not using the Core Data endpoints.
- added new chains and protocols (and therefore new markets and tokens)
- increased precision of pricing calculations by increasing decimals
- increased accuracy by adding more input token prices to avoid derivations
- Refactored the database to better filter markets and tokens by chain
- Reduced query resolution times by grouping data in the long-term cache by month (we now use less than 1/2 of previous space and memory)
- introduced option to return less pricing data: extended data (open/high/low/close) and market reserves data are now optional
- standardised query parameters across all endpoints (e.g. using timestamps everywhere instead of dates)
Updated on 22/02/2023