Join the food industry revolution - digital workspace solution for restaurants & food supplier.
At Ordio we are on the amazing journey of becoming a leading staff and order management workspace solution!
Your tasks and responsibilities in a nutshell
- Responsible for the creation and implementation of the marketing and PR strategy.
- Provide relevant media outlets with innovative PR strategies (across broadcast, print, social & digital channels) to ensure leading coverage in our industry.
- Partner with local Operations, Public Policy, and Commercial department in developing marketing and communication plans that drive the business and deliver the market strategy.
- Steer external PR and Marketing agencies across projects and activities: agency briefing process and development of concepts and creative elements.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of trends impacting the target consumer and be the voice of that consumer within the management team.
What you need to succeed
- You have successfully completed a degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communication or a related field. Master Degree / MBA a plus.
- You are passionate about Brand Marketing, Online Marketing, Media planning and PR with 2+ years’ industry and / or relevant work experience.
- You are creative, dynamic and comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- You are an excellent communicator and relationship builder.
- You have a managerial level of strategic thinking.
- You are a strong project manager with clear leadership skills, used to steering several projects at a time, working with X-functional teams.
- You have experience in Marketing/ PR strategy planning and execution.
- Academic and professional understanding of an ever-changing media landscape with a focus on social and digital channels.
- Fluent written and spoken English and German language skills