a systematic process reviewing a ‣ one page at a time.
it can happen online, asynchronously or during a meeting (face-to-face or over phone/video)
if over the phone/video, it is helpful to screenshare (though not required)
- to check in where our collaboration is at
- what did we create together? what is it useful? what isn’t useful?
- what were the challenges?
- what really worked? what didn’t work?
- what is supportive of the process? what gets in the way?
- what did we discover that lights us up? how can we have more of this?
- where do we go from here?
- is this something we want to keep doing together? if so, is there anything we are going to do differently that might make a difference?
- do we feel free to things down if that’s how one of us feel?
- any specific requests?
- to clean up loose ends
- to complete unresolved discussions (see also Multi-level Conversations)