- The average consumer wants Rainbow lights over functionality and durability. They want shiny stuff in a bigger box.
- The Onion is reality. I don't think corporations/businesses are to blame. We're not voting with our wallets and instead of regressing into buying more ducking touch screens.
- The industrial, military and commercial market doesn't mess around. They want to purchase equipment that works reliably and performs to a specification. It's professional and their livelihood depends on it. It sort of self filters the entire market. Shitty things drop off the radar due to poor sales.
Thinkpad on the ISS.( M1 chips in mac are also good)
Casio DW-5600 Series Watch
Who needs fancy Schott Zwiesel glassware for the kitchen
Does your glassware meet ASTM Specification E960, Type II requirements? Is it manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements?
USMC Short KA-BAR or a real M9 from Ontario
Recommendations for places to shop
- Craigslist - is a classic.
- Facebook Marketplace, OLX - People sell all kinds of stuff. It's getting popular.