What we're looking for
Describe the ideal candidate here.
- Min. 3 Yrs. of experience in HR Business Partner
- Responsible for employee relations and employee life cycle
- Hand Holding of new employees, Employee counseling and grievance handling
- Driving all Employee Engagements Initiatives/Activities
- Handling of all queries from employees and attrition management
- Responsible for effective execution of monthly/Quarterly programs
- Provide HR advice to Employees and business managers
- Ensuring proactive employee communications on Organization's process and policies
- Managing employees connect by regular one-on-one and skip level meetings
- Partner with colleagues in HR to implement solutions
- Oversee the performance cycle and the engagement survey
- Use data to inform and guide decisions and policies
- Support hiring managers in the local recruitment processes
- Employee relations contact to assist employees and managers in resolving issues and grievances.
- Assess employee development needs, make recommendations, and implement appropriate solutions
- We are looking for HR Assistants with outstanding interpersonal skills. As an HR assistant, you will be expected to assist in a variety of HR-related operations and projects.