🗽 This position is in New York or East Coast.
We’re looking for a Growth Engineer who wants to spend as much time thinking about and running experiments as they do coding. You will be part of a Growth Team that moves fast and works to an experiment backlog in order to gain insights, de-risk big bets and help build a sustainable and scalable growth machine. You’re a full-stack engineer and will probably have experience working with marketing technology but now wants the opportunity and responsibility to have a say in driving meaningful growth.
Note - this is good further reading supported by the great work of the Reforge programme: https://www.atlassian.com/engineering/what-does-a-product-growth-engineer-work-on
What will you be doing?
- Working in a small, cross-functional growth team to build out our growth technology
- Implementing and improving tracking/analytics across the stack including experimentation frameworks
- Pitching hypotheses and support in prioritising experiment backlog
- Identify technical opportunities to improve user experience through the user journey
What skills and experience do you need?
- 3+ years of industry experience with the ability to work across the entire stack.
- Experience shipping fast, reliable, real-time applications using modern development technologies.
- Deep understanding of the tools that power marketing automation, experimentation, personalization, attribution, and analytics.
- Expertise in implementing third-party tools and integrating them in first-party applications:
- Google analytics, Mixpanel, MailChimp, Chargebee etc…
- Ability to improvise and develop creative solutions when common approaches fail. Understand the trade-offs in employing different engineering solutions to a problem
- Perpetual curiosity and passion for honing and sharing your craft
Technologies we use at Veri:
- Backend: Node, Typescript, PostgreSQL