The bounty is for recreating, updating and debugging/checking the the specified sections below (including all subsections and subpages) of the Aragon developer documentation of Tools and Products categories here: https://aragon2.gitbook.io/wip-aragon-technical-documentation/
| --- | --- |
| 11 | Tools > Aragon govern |
| 12 | Products > Aragon vocdoni |
The categories are already imported into Gitbook and formatted to keep keep the original format. You are free to reformat if necessary.
To write a new process, or update a process requires an analysis of the process As-is to allow users to identify where there are gaps and where to update the information. Then the focus becomes what is To-Be.
Involve community members and teams by asking for their input.
- Community members can inform the author what has worked or failed in the past.
- Users on support channels are aware of what will make them more productive in achieving their goals.
Each item should be reviewed to meet the following requirements:
- Does the information belong?
- Is the information accurate?
- Is the information understandable to individuals new to DAO technology?
- Is the information professionally written?
- Each section should be given an attempt to improve the information and it's legibility.
- Each section should have a link to the forum where we have a Post already setup for user comments.
Ensure the title reflects the content of the procedure
The documentation title questions:
- The title description must reflect the content.
- Be accurate enough to show the primary contents of the policies.
- Is the title user-friendly?
- Will users not familiar with all the technical details understand the content?
- Are the keywords and illustrations efficiently used to assist the reader?
Identify the purpose of the topic
- Outline the purpose of the topic, the intent.
Outline the procedures for the specific topics
- The procedures must be current and show a step-by-step outline of activities that needed to achieve the desired result.
- The steps must be in a sequence the user follows to get the same desired results.
- The steps will give an endpoint to allow the user to know when to expect the results.
Create a Glossary
- The user needs to understand the writer’s intent.
- Include reference information to clarify statements, if required.