- Attendance & Leave Management - Should be able to calculate attendance of employees and able to maintain leave as well as compensatory off records
- Thorough knowledge of Statutory Compliances like PF, ESI, PT, TDS
- Payroll Management - Should have thorough knowledge of payroll management
- Full and final Settlement
- Maintain MIS of existing and left employees
- Issuing warning letters on absenteeism
- Should be able to handle confirmation process of employees
- Should have prior project management exp.
- Accountable for managing and overseeing all HR processes for assigned business units to include the escalation of HR delivery opportunities related to employee investigations, policy compliance, and employee relations identified by HRBP and/or HR shared services.
- Maintain employee records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and attrition rates
- Accountable for ensuring that appropriate leadership and tools are deployed into the field to optimize an environment where the workplace is free of discrimination and harassment by proactively measuring employee engagement, turnover, and compliance with all applicable Federal, state, and/or municipal laws.
- Collaborates with business leaders and other HR, Employee Relations, and Asset Protection teams to optimize the delivery of meaningful, cost-effective HR products, services, and solutions in a timely manner.
- Conducts and/or collaborates with HR to support functions to include new hire onboarding and assimilation, mergers and acquisition support, safety compliance and monitoring, performance and talent management programs deployment, and general team member education.
- Onboarding, Induction (internal & client), Performance Appraisal, Management Reporting, Labour Laws, Documentation
- Partners with business leaders and HR Shared Services on escalated employee relations cases, conduct appropriate investigations, and brings matters to a reasonable business conclusion. Further escalates cases of significance to higher HR/ER/Legal team members that have the potential of a business unit and/or company-wide impact.
- Provides leadership, direction, coaching, feedback, and, where appropriate, discipline to and through subordinate team members.
- Candidate should be Graduate and above. MBA (HR) would be and added advantage
- Min. 5-8 years of working experience in Payroll, Attendance & Leave Management is must