At OnePlanet, we are dedicated to leveraging the power of blockchain technology to create innovative and secure solutions. To achieve this, we are looking for a talented Backend Engineer to join our team. As a Backend Engineer, you will be responsible for building the underlying systems that power our products using your expertise in programming languages such as Python, Java, and Ruby. You will create scalable and secure backend systems that can handle large volumes of data and user traffic and integrate our products with external APIs and services to provide a seamless user experience.
We value the unique talents and skills of each of our team members, and we encourage collaboration and knowledge-sharing to achieve our goals. If you're a Backend Engineer looking for a workplace that fosters creativity, innovation, and collaboration, we invite you to apply and join our team. We are dedicated to creating an atmosphere that supports the growth and success of each of our team members and looks forward to working with you to achieve our goals.
◽️Role & Responsibility
- Work with the team to develop and maintain the backend and database components of our NFT marketplace on the Polygon blockchain
- Implement best practices in software development to ensure the highest quality product
- Continuously monitor and optimize the marketplace's performance and user experience
- Develop internal tools and APIs for monitoring and managing the marketplace
◽️ Minimum requirement
- 3+ years of experience in Backend Engineering, with a focus on product development
- Strong proficiency in at least one backend language and framework, with a preference for Node.js. Other backend technologies may include Django or other comparable frameworks.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases, such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB
- Familiarity with blockchain technology, NFTs, and smart contracts
- Familiarity with EVM-compatible specifications
- Experience with writing test code and using testing frameworks to ensure the quality of code and product.
- Experience developing and deploying applications using the Polygon (Matic) blockchain
- Experience with Ethereum smart contract development using Solidity
- Experience working with Ethers.js or similar libraries for interacting with EVM-compatible blockchains
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) and automated testing
- Familiarity with containerization using Docker or Kubernetes