💼 Full time // 🌍 Remote, LA, NYC, SF // 👩💻 10 Teammates
Launch House is a community built to connect and support the world’s most ambitious entrepreneurs and creators.
We’re launching a completely new type of digital community experience for creators, and are looking for a special community builder to help us make it happen.
You’ll be the lead for taking this new virtual community from 0 to 1 and driving the end-to-end product vision.
The ideal teammate for this role has strong community building experience, is equal parts visionary and executor, and has a passion for helping startups and empathy for the investor journey.
- Build hundreds of new relationships with some of the most ambitious people in the world
- Help design, maintain, and evolve the new Launch House Metaverse location and Discord Community.
- Lead the community application and onboarding process: screening, interviewing, candidate selection, and closing candidates. We add new community members a few times per year via 4 week cohorts that serve as 'onboarding' to the full community.
- Manage all digital programming — planning, hosting, and designing events.
- Create mechanisms to maximize engagemment and make the community self-organizing and self-sustaining. Empower members to build and run components of the community.
- Social promotion and content creation – publicly elevate community members, share your community building philosophies and musings, and work with our growth team to drive community awareness.
- Work with to our product team to offer input as we build out our 'digital campus' platform.
- Design and launch new experimental initiatives and products for the community based on feedback and your own ideas –– take projects from 0 to 1.
- Ultimately, ensure members have a mind-blowing experience, unlike any other community they've ever been part of before. Member experience must be 10000%.