💡 If you feel like you don’t match these criteria exactly, please reach out to us anyways. We believe that character is just as important as your skills.
🔍 Who Are We Looking For
We are seeking a Cheminformatics Scientist to be a part of our Computational team. This role entails playing a leading tole in the development of our proprietary screening platform, working alongside and reporting to Head of Computational Chemistry. We're looking for someone with demonstrated experience in bioinformatics and genomic data analysis, passion for improving drug discovery and curiosity about cutting-edge computational chemistry methods.
- Supporting development of data analysis platform.
- Working with the Chemistry team on identifying and coordinating optimal building blocks and DNA library designs.
- Designing DEL libraries with computational tools including reaction based enumeration and property predictions.
- Building machine learned models for compound activity and ADMET properties.
- Operating virtual screens and ensuring that virtual libraries maintain drug likeness.
- Supporting library design integration pipeline with NGS data processing protocols.
- Perform journal search, engage vendors and attend conferences to inform new computational tools and strategies.
- Masters degree in cheminformatics, data science or 2+ years experience working in similar fields. Industry experience in data science roles is a plus.
- Fluency in Python, R or similar programming languages including data visualization.