What we're looking for
Klasha is looking for a talented Product Designer to join our team and help to build an exciting payment and commerce startup in Africa. This candidate will have a strong ability to take our ideas and create an attractive product based on our needs. This candidate should feel comfortable creating prototypes and communicating with internal teams in order to deliver wholesome solutions. The candidate should also have the ability to follow budget constraints and demonstrate some pieces of previous works through a portfolio.
- Understand the desires of Klasha and create attractive product designs.
- Work closely with other teams members (sales and marketing) to establish a plan for product releases.
- Acknowledge budget and make plans in order to follow financial guidelines.
- Create product prototypes prior to creating the final product.
- Adjust approach towards designs based on feedback provided.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables).
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images.
- If required, you'll be required to create graphics for the company to upload to various online platforms.